Sunday, October 23, 2011

Paying the Piper

...as opposed to Paying FOR Piper, which I'm guessing will happen in a couple weeks.

But - the whole not-able-to-sleep-while-in-the-hospital thing has caught up with me and I've got some kind of head cold thing. Hopefully it will be short-lived. Enough about me--

The Layla had fun painting/carving pumpkins with dad and a neighbor kid today while Piper took a 4 hour nap and I crashed on the couch. It was pretty relaxing. Layla's in some kind of funk the past week-- it involves not listening or obeying and being as contrary as possible. I think it's a little carry over from all the attention Piper got for being sick ad hope we'll get sweet Layla back soon.

Piper continues to do well -- she is still limping some, which is on my mind. We do have appointments with tons of different doctors coming up next week. Part of that process is deciding if she needs physical therapy. I would have never thought that would be a possibility; but, the way she's hobbling around has me wondering.

Looking forward to a great week!! NIGHTY NIGHT Blog-world.
KB

10/25/11- UPDATE- decided to go to the doc this morning. Hopefully the super charged amoxicillin they prescribed will help!!! Eric's the only one not on antibiotics now. Shall we take over-under?! Heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment