Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mom loves Miracles

I can't even count all the people that are praying. There are so many that I KNOW are praying; but, I also know that many more people, whom we do not know and will likely never met, are praying too. I know it not just because people are telling me that; but, because I feel it. And God is good....

We've heard from the doctors the last several days that there would be a PICC line coming home with us, arrangements made for a Home Health nurse, and six weeks of Piper-care at home. BUT- the doctors, with all their wisdom and ability to heal got one-upped by THE Great Healer.

After all the doctors have visited this morning - the verdict has changed SO much. Now they are talking about just a couple more days in the hospital and a chance she may not have to have ANY PICC line and only oral antibiotics coming home. UNBELIEVABLE!!! And yet.

When I woke up a little bit ago, I opened up the blinds in the room and saw all of 21st avenue covered in thick fog. The Holy Spirit has been described and depicted as a fog, vapor and looking out the window all I could think was "WOW - everybody's really praying...they got the whole Holy Spirit to take over Nashville!!!"

The latest victory is that they just took her off IV fluids. She still gets IV antibiotics, but there is no line now....I'm thinking today might be a fun day to get a walk around the halls.

KEEP PRAYING!!!!!!!!!
KB

1 comment: